Are There Really Radon Lung Cancer Symptoms?
There are many symptoms associated with lung cancer, but these symptoms don’t necessarily mean that you have cancer. Nevertheless, it is important to recognize any conditions of deteriorating health, and whether these conditions might suggest that radon gas may be present in your home.
- Feeling weak or tired
- Unexplained weight loss
- Pain or fatigue in hands and fingers
- Aches and pains in the shoulder, inner arm, hands and rib cage area
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- Depression or mood changes
- A stubborn cough that won’t subside – especially lasting eight weeks or more
- Chest pain, especially when it lingers and/or worsens with deep breathing or coughing
- Wheezing, shortness of breath or other breathing problems
- Coughing up blood
- Recurring infections, especially in airways
- Irregular breast growth in men
Test Your Home for Radon
Before you have to worry about any radon lung cancer symptoms, why not just have your home tested for radon? Testing is simple and inexpensive. Testing is necessary because radon has no smell – radon is a silent and very deadly gas.
Please have your home tested for radon. Don’t take chances with your the health and welfare of your family. Contact Cook’s Radon today to get a radon test kit and have your home tested for radon. We know how to check for radon gas.
Have More Questions?
Call Cook’s Radon today to schedule a Free consultation and analysis. Get more information and a radon test kit today.
Call (770) 652-1101
Cook’s Radon – Test Your Home and Avoid the Risk of Radon Lung Cancer Symptoms
We’ll Keep Your Home and Family Safe